BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, December 25, 2009

The Mile High Club

For some, membership in the Mile High Club is attained by having hot sex in an airplane.

For me, it meant changing a poopy diaper kneeling down in front of the restroom in the back of an airplane at 20,000 feet.

Our plane was old school - no family bathrooms, no changing tables, no bulkheads large enough for a lie down. So the flight attendants waited until the lavatory was empty and then had me lay down my changing mat in front of the door, adjacent to the emergency exit.

We had a turbulent flight. This meant that while I was wiping up poop my baby was rolling to and fro, off of the mat. Luckily, she thought this was a cool game and I went along with that theory.

I must admit that entry into the original Mile High Club would probably have been racier and sexier. But this Mile High entry was another reminder that we can get through almost anything together.

0 comments: