BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Year in Review

Every New Year I take the chance to look back over the past year and all that has transpired. This year I have a lot of material.

In summary: last New Year's I bought a new place. Weeks later Vanessa and I had an embryo transfer with our last two embryos. At the beginning of February, I closed on my new home, Vanessa had a positive pregnancy test and I began major rennovations on the new property. My parents began to reconcile. We saw a heartbeat on ultrasound and learned I was having a baby girl. I turned 40 in April and had a Happy 40th/New Home/Surprise, I'm Having a Baby!!! party for my closest friends. In early June I moved. Over the summer my parents officially got back together. In September my daughter arrived 4 weeks early. The next three months were a blur of sleepless nights, diaper changes, and more joy than I'd ever imagined.

That is a lot to pack in to 2009. I can't imagine what I'll be writing one year from now, but I'll be thrilled if I experience 1/10 the blessings of 2009.

0 comments: