BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 28, 2010

Pillow Talk vs. Pillow

I'm going on a date tonight. The guy seems fine - smart, normal, fit, and he hasn't sent me pictures of his unclothed body (bonus points). He hasn't stalked me, played games, suggested I meet him 120 miles away, or asked me to marry him, have his baby, or perform lude sex acts in his car. I'm sure I should really be revved up for this date.

But honestly, I'm not. I so didn't want to be the woman saying this, but .... 51% of me would rather just stay home, clean my bathtub and go to bed early. Yes, I said it. Not very Milfshake-ish of me, I know.

My inner voice tells me that I should keep my options open, keep myself in the game, keep my heart open for love. But my outer voice, and the rest of my body, tells me that keeping my eyes open past 9pm is a bit of challenge.

0 comments: