BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Eruption

Just days ago I felt that my new home was a shit shack covered in 5 inches of sawdust and it seemed that this project would never end. This weekend I saw the light at the end of the tunnel, and its a bright one. I'm beginning to feel like the construction will be finished, the place will be cleaned, and I will move into this place and be very happy - all within my lifetime. This feels like a metaphor for a lot of things in my life right now.

How interesting that all of this change is occurring just weeks before my 40th birthday.

I feel like I'm walking on the crater bed of a great volcano. So many things are rumbling beneath the ground --- the heat, energy and power are coming to a head. The eruption will be beautiful.

0 comments: