BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Labels

I've never considered myself to be the type of person who is worried about what others say and think about me, or a person who is caught up in labels and impressions. But maybe I have been.

I say this because I've spent the past ten years of my life worrying about finding the right guy, getting married, having children, and doing things in the 'right' order. I've finally abandoned that dream and I've realized .... I'm pretty damn happy! And when I look around at my married friends, I realize that I'm happier than many of them.

This is not to say that I don't want to be in a healthy, happy, loving relationship (with great sex). I do. But I must admit that I'm really happy being on my own, doing my own thing, and soon moving into a beautiful new home.

I read an article today called, "Just in time". It described how if you allow yourself to receive what you need, when you need it, you'll find that the world provides all you need and more. I like that theory. And I'll get back to you about whether or not it works.

0 comments: